Getting SNY broadcasts.. | The Boneyard

Getting SNY broadcasts..

Reaction Score
I want to watch the SNY broadcasts of the UCONN women basketball games, but I live in Massachusetts.... apparently I am out of range even with YouTube and Hulu. Having Comcast seems to present an additional problem. Any suggestions???

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
They are supposed to be on the NBCSports app for 2019.

Reaction Score
I want to watch the SNY broadcasts of the UCONN women basketball games, but I live in Massachusetts.... apparently I am out of range even with YouTube and Hulu. Having Comcast seems to present an additional problem. Any suggestions???

If I may ask what your zip code is? (if you prefer to send it via "Start Conversation/Message" that's also fine). Reason I ask, I live in New Haven County and with YouTube TV...I must be in the perfect sweet spot because not only I get the Regional New York Networks but also both NESN and NESN+ I'm assuming out of Mass.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
They are supposed to be on the NBCSports app for 2019.
The NBCSports app info came from the SNY.TV site but the Nov. 10 Cal @ UConn game is on the ESPN schedule and is streaming on ESPN3 (just like last season).

Reaction Score
Last year I was able to stream via ESPN3 and the CBS sports app. NOT THIS YEAR! Apparently , SNY will not allow streaming out of area if Comcast is your provider. Hope I’m wrong... check out SNY on NBC sports. Hopefully , replays will be broadcast on this site...

Reaction Score
01453 is my zip

It looks like YouTube TV does not carry SNY in your area. Screen capture of available sports channels in your area, if you have not gone through the exercise yourself.

1572691629110.png

If there's one live streaming service out there that may carry SNY whether one lives in market area or outside market area, it may be Fubo TV....BUT, the one glaring red flag of this service is they do not carry any of the ESPN channels.

I would only suggest if you're interested in any of these services, they usually have free trial periods. Try them out. I watch YouTube TV on a ROKU. I'm sure any smart TV's with apps will also work.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Last year I was able to stream via ESPN3 and the CBS sports app. NOT THIS YEAR! Apparently , SNY will not allow streaming out of area if Comcast is your provider. Hope I’m wrong... check out SNY on NBC sports. Hopefully , replays will be broadcast on this site...
The NBCSports app info came from the SNY.TV site but the Nov. 10 Cal @ UConn game is on the ESPN schedule and is streaming on ESPN3 (just like last season).
First off, yesterday the Cal\UConn game was not on the ESPN schedule even though it was on it the day before.
I do not live in the SNY footprint and when I selected the Live link for SNY using the NBCSports app, I don't have authorization to view the channel.
So as of right now it looks like I have to use another option if I want to watch the SNY games live...

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom