Get to know Youssouf Singar (video) | The Boneyard

Get to know Youssouf Singar (video)

pj

Reaction Score
Is Cash App sponsoring him?

Reaction Score
I am higher on his potential than most. I hope he gets enough game time this year to ready him for the future. I think there will be some 1st halves where both Clingan and Johnson pick up 2 fouls. Maybe we go small, but I hope he gets his feet wet so as fans we can judge for ourselves if he is close to ready.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I am higher on his potential than most. I hope he gets enough game time this year to ready him for the future. I think there will be some 1st halves where both Clingan and Johnson pick up 2 fouls. Maybe we go small, but I hope he gets his feet wet so as fans we can judge for ourselves if he is close to ready.
Agree. There will be loads of Big East rock fights and we are going to need to set people straight about trademark Uconn rebounding and shot blocking dominance. He seems to have the instincts to battle but will need "to be ready" as you pointed out with the know how and nuances of defense particularly. I like the way he showed up with Ball as the first men to report this summer. Not afraid of hard work and dedication. The first two to report last year were Andre and Sanogo so to me that means something.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom