Get that Charlie Ebersol kid ... | The Boneyard

Get that Charlie Ebersol kid ...

Reaction Score
As long as we are tossing nonsense ideas in New Threads ...

Here’s a guy raised tons of Television money (knows streaming) ... ON FOOTBALL. Wiki says he grew up in Torrington CT. And his Mom is Susan Saint James (for us older McMillian & Sons fans). Think of that. $100s of millions. And dicked and suckered the Owner of the Carolina Hurricanes into pony up. Whaler???

So ... he can grab Stamford’s Vince McMahon - dynamic duo of Football creation. Plus FOX

What’s the Theme? Driving distance fan bases streaming and playing on FOX. The Good News? You don’t have to pay Graphic Artists or Media people to come up with names or colors or uniforms. We got that.

Plus Stadiums. We might target a city or two - and build another stands. We won’t have the Orlando team training in Georgia because of Health Insurance premiums & workman’s comp. (and the kids don’t even get laid ... errr paid)

SunBelt & CUSA - upon further review - are crap schools in second tier markets. And if we want that city ... it’s too far for our charter plane.

Northeast and Coastal. Good up & coming

One Northeast Division
UConn League
University of Massachusetts is obvious. Lots of history. (47-45)

Then.
University at Buffalo Bulls (SUNY)
Universite’ Laval Rouge et Or (10 time winner of Vanier Canada Championship) great uniforms. Draws 18,000 every other college in Canada > 3000

Ohio University Bobcats
Toledo University Rockets
(The Best of the MAC rest)
Marshall University Thundering Herd
Liberty University Flames
Old Dominion Monarchs
James Madison University Dukes

The rule is every division has to have a Purple Team. The Dukes full that

Fishy hates my UALBANY idea. But they’re Purple. Go Great Danes

Need one more .... Army won’t break. Go Stony Brook Seawolves (have we played them)

There. Instead of $7m from the AAC. We get $4 or 5 from BE. $2.5m for the Women UCONN against the Globetrotters Generals. Plus Ebersol gets us a bunch.

And we soak that Hurricanes guy.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Yeah, I mean, I'd rather NOT associate with a failson carnival barker con artist, but that's just me.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
MAC schools leave long established, proven relationships? Dubious

Ask yourself ...

Where is this going. I can argue that you are absolutely right. Ivy League forever. But, the whims of the elite Power lead one to believe: you better have a plan. What Mike Tyson said ...

Reaction Score
Ask yourself ...

Where is this going. I can argue that you are absolutely right. Ivy League forever. But, the whims of the elite Power lead one to believe: you better have a plan. What Mike Tyson said ...
Asked, commented reasonably on common sense & MAC unlikely to be part of power structure vs Tyson logic

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
The XFL will last marginally longer than the AAF did. With where pro sports money is, any minor league system will have a hard time without big league sponsorship. The NFL already has a farm league, populated with kids age 17-26 (if they are Mormon).

Reaction Score
"Everyone has a Plan … until they get punched in the face."
Other than staying right where Ohio U & Toledo are in the MAC, good luck with your desired non-MAC dreamy speculation.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Went to baseball camp with him for a few summers, remember him batting one handed one year when he broke his arm. None of this is relevant.

Reaction Score
Lol, worst idea ever. I've known Charlie since he was a kid. He was always arrogant, now he's just a grifter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom