Get ready for our Boneyard Badass Awards. | The Boneyard

Get ready for our Boneyard Badass Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The season is almost upon us, so get ready to identify our individual Badass Huskies from game to game. A little refresher course for old 'Yarders and orientation for our newbies.

1. A BY Badass Award is never based on dirty play, poor sportsmanship (including flopping), selfish play and other such traits.

2. Stats are not the criterion. High scorer may not earn this unique BY recognition.

3. No honorable mentions, BUT. . . multiple awards are sometimes OK.

4. What really counts is tenacity, delivery in the clutch and, most of all, play that breaks the opponent's spirit -- causing dagger-in-the-heart, shoulders slumping effect.

5. Saniya was a Badass vs. Maryland for that killer trey late. Pulido for That Shot. Swin Cash for her smackdown of Doug Gottlieb.

6. We never lost a game last year. I'm not comfortable honoring a Badass should we (ever) lose.

7. And oh yeah, Stewie earned the most BA awards and only one player earned none.​

Reaction Score
As I am just coming out of a long "hibernation" from the BY, this refresher is most appreciated.
It may take a few weeks to get in shape, but I look forward to another great year of BY banter.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie earned two B.A. degrees last year. One was her Bachelor of Arts. The other was the lead Badass player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom