Get on Board now the wagon, its about to leave! | The Boneyard

Get on Board now the wagon, its about to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jump on board the bandwagon now. When we win the first 2 games of the tourney I can see all these nay sayers changing their tunes. Many of you schizophrenic posters will start doing 180s. People will be climbing off their ledges and doing cart wheels. So join me on the wagon now and redeem some self respect. Does your pride as a fan hurt? Rub some dirt on it!

Okay okay, I get it, this team has major flaws. Boat is the only ball handler. Brimah can't rebound. We are stuck in the AAC. Ollie is getting soft. Purvis only goes into beast mode on full moons. They show no heart. This winter has sucked because you threw out your back shoveling your roof. I'm no Makers Muppet. C'mon lets keep piling on! .....but.....wait.......it's March..... we are Uconn.....we are playing in Hartford. Does that mean anything? Let me answer that for you.....Yes, jimmy, it duck*ing does!

I fly home from Korea on Thursday and I hear the weather will be 58 in DC when I land. Spring is coming...new beginnings.....I fully expect the huskies to warm up as well. If you think they are not ready for a run in March where have you been? Quick, someone tell me I have messed up the mojo.

So there are tickets left for the band wagon. True fans jump on board even when the ride looks rough. I'm getting on board. Who's with me?

who-is-coming-with-me.jpg

Attachments

• who-is-coming-with-me.jpg
    who-is-coming-with-me.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 38

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Scrappy is that you?;)

Okay, f it, I'm in...we've endured this whole season.... No reason to get off the train before the conf tourney... I like boats comments, gives me hope some of the things that need to be said are being talked about in the locker room. When clicking on all cylinders (SMU) we're a tough out.... Let's see if Mr. Consistency can rear his ugly head.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
TEN F'IN TOES IN!!!!!!!!!!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Nothing is over until we say it is! SMU is a dead man! Temple, dead! Tulsa, dead!

Who's with me? LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reaction Score
Jump on board the bandwagon now. When we win the first 2 games of the tourney I can see all these nay sayers changing their tunes. Many of you schizophrenic posters will start doing 180s. People will be climbing off their ledges and doing cart wheels. So join me on the wagon now and redeem some self respect. Does your pride as a fan hurt? Rub some dirt on it!

Okay okay, I get it, this team has major flaws. Boat is the only ball handler. Brimah can't rebound. We are stuck in the AAC. Ollie is getting soft. Purvis only goes into beast mode on full moons. They show no heart. This winter has sucked because you threw out your back shoveling your roof. I'm no Makers Muppet. C'mon lets keep piling on! .....but.....wait..it's March..... we are Uconn.....we are playing in Hartford. Does that mean anything? Let me answer that for you.....Yes, jimmy, it duck*ing does!

I fly home from Korea on Thursday and I hear the weather will be 58 in DC when I land. Spring is coming...new beginnings.....I fully expect the huskies to warm up as well. If you think they are not ready for a run in March where have you been? Quick, someone tell me I have messed up the mojo.

So there are tickets left for the band wagon. True fans jump on board even when the ride looks rough. I'm getting on board. Who's with me?

View attachment 8720

Im with you, but I'm not gonna make any predictions, I never make predictions with my own teams and I'm not about to do that now.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I would definitely go to the games to show support, but I'm broke. I was at the SMU game acting like a rabid animal, and I'm an alum. That energy really sparked our boys. Wish I could be there Husky nation! Go out there and make the visitors' life a living hell. And of course if someone wants to give me free tickets I will come to the XL Center with my game face on!

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
is it heading north or south? :)

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
^^^^^^

I gave you a "like" only because you made me laugh

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I pick UConn to win the NCAA tournament in every pool I have entered for the last 20 years, sure as hell not going to change that now.....

Reaction Score
Hey, if there's still basketball left to be played, no matter the odds or scenario, no reason to jump ship. UConn teams have pulled off the improbable many times before.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I said this team was "unenjoyable," not that I haven't been watching, listening, reading, writing, thinking, feeling, cheering and obsessing about them. When UConn has been led to a National Championship by its point guard, it has required at least 40 games to do so. I'm aboard.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hey, if they pull it off the OP can woof for years. But no one really thinks they will, do they? The last two NC squads beat FF teams that year. Who has this team beat, Dayton and SMU? Phony post.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Huskyforlife said:
There's no kemba walker on this team.

There is, just no Shabazz, Lamb, or Giffey

Reaction Score
Hey, if they pull it off the OP can woof for years. But no one really thinks they will, do they? The last two NC squads beat FF teams that year. Who has this team beat, Dayton and SMU? Phony post.

That's it. With last year's team they had played in big games and beaten good teams, they had also **** the bed and played like trash at times (Houston.) But at least there was some basis to think that they could roll with anyone. And 2011 obviously started the year beating MSU and then mollywhopping Kentucky in Maui.

This team? Nada.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
All right, I'm in. Four games 4 days. We don't face anyone we haven't beat.Let's do it & prove we didn't disappear.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
The way this season is going we are as likely to lose to USF as we are to win the tourney. Neither scenario would shock me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom