Geremy Davis... | The Boneyard

Geremy Davis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He may have been a 6th rounder, but we all know if he were not hurt and was on the field last year..even when healthy, he would have gone 2-4.

You forgot to mention, if he had any semblance of a competent offense as well. You know like a qb who could and would throw to him, an offensive line that could block for said qb, a coach who would play him on third downs, a good to great #2 Wr who would take doubles away from him, that kind of stuff. He might have had a prolific senior year if it weren't for that.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
We need to remember how well he played with Casey at quarterback. I am looking forward to seeing Eli to Geremy for his first touchdown

C

Chief00

I took a trip down to Met Life last night - Jeremy played well - made 4 catches and no drops. Runs good patterns and blocks well for a receiver.
I see him as a physical possession type receiver not the down field breakaway speed receiver type.
I don't get down to see be Giants as much as I used to - it did reconfirm how The Rent (PW) needs to step up its game - true it can't compete building - wise against professional facility - but the staff needs to be much better trained - from parking lot to concessions to ticket takers to ushers/security. The video boards also are such better quality.

Another observation is they don't censure replays - be it a good play by another team, a bad play by the home team or a controversial call. The fans want to see that to match what they can see staying home watching the game at TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Davis also made a special teams tackle on a kick-off. Really looking forward to watching this kid play on Sundays.

Reaction Score
Geremy looks great in NY Giant uni.. He's gonna stick.. Hate to admit he's a good Giants fit but he is... I watched a replay of the game last night. He's definitely an NFL WR... Makes you wonder what we were doing last year... IMO, we stiffed him.. Luckily, the Giants saw enough to draft him.

Reaction Score
Bezzz said:
Davis also made a special teams tackle on a kick-off. Really looking forward to watching this kid play on Sundays.

And that is the key to him sticking around. Being able to play on coverage units is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom