GEREMY DAVIS!!! | The Boneyard

GEREMY DAVIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Deserves his own thread. He is a monster who is exceeding all of my expectations. He is big he could jump. Triple coverage no problem. Glad we have him for one more year. Next year can be. Special with him ad the young wr crew

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Geremy will play on Sundays. Mark me down for that prediction...

Reaction Score
Geremy will play on Sundays. Mark me down for that prediction...

easy-button.jpg
:cool:

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if he goes into the draft after this season. If he runs a number at one of the pro days I think he makes the jump.

Reaction Score
I would not be surprised if he goes into the draft after this season. If he runs a number at one of the pro days I think he makes the jump.
He has great size but lacks speed.That may hurt him in the draft when it's time.Love the guy though.

Reaction Score
Should be targeted 10 times per game.. at least. And I think Bradley will be a star.
Agreed on Bradley... He showed glimpses in the Spring game... was shocked he didn't get any to little run in the first 4 or 5 weeks.. I think the first time we got a chance to see him extensively in live game action was LATE in the Buffalo game, which, to me, made zero sense... He shoulda been playing from week one...

Reaction Score
Agreed on Bradley... He showed glimpses in the Spring game... was shocked he didn't get any to little run in the first 4 or 5 weeks.. I think the first time we got a chance to see him extensively in live game action was LATE in the Buffalo game, which, to me, made zero sense... He shoulda been playing from week one...
He did show promise in the spring game, but I think a lot of true freshman have a hard time adjusting to the speed of the game and he did so early, as did Lamelle. IMO we have not seen the best part of Bradley's game yet, and that is his ability to make defenders miss in the open field. He and Lamelle were huge gets last recruiting cycle and may be even Noel Thomas. P was a train wreck, but he recruited some guys that look the part on both offense and defense. Obi was impressive yesterday, Jhavon Williams has shown glimpses. Campeni, Mike Myers.

Reaction Score
He has some of the best hands I've ever seen. He will make an NFL team on that alone.

Reaction Score

As so should have been MAX, and he wasn't a freshman!!!Where was he under PPGDL??Now Max is touching 17X a game (including a key pass reception yesterday). amazing what can happen when you run a 211 lb running back versus getting a 168 lb running back killed every play. {Ever hit a 168 lb guy versus a 211 running back...ask a linebacker in the 4th quarter.}

Great job, Geremy..let's not forget Shakim and a much more happy offensive line.

Reaction Score
I was thinking he could be a TE/WR tweener at his size, like Jordan Reed.

Reaction Score
He has great size but lacks speed.That may hurt him in the draft when it's time.Love the guy though.
Some kid named Jerry Rice ran an official 4.71 at the combine. Always wondered how his career turned out.

Not saying Geremy is in the same universe as Jerry, but great hands, quickness, and route running can make up for lack of speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom