Geremy Davis | The Boneyard

Geremy Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
davis.jpg

This^^^^^ 8 catches 140yds.

Shame it'll get lost in all the ugliness that occurred.

Reaction Score
We haven't seen many players develop and emerge over the last couple of seasons, but watching Geremy Davis' progress over the last two seasons has been great. He is an awesome receiver.

Reaction Score
Davis and Phillips are NFL quality WRs. They are really good. Phillips really showed his explosiveness on the play he got hurt. Next years offense should start with those two, and Boyle as the center pieces. Don't know how the hell were going to improve the OL though.

Reaction Score
Shame this kid hasn't gotten in the endzone yet. (outside of that awful call vs Michigan)

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Davis and Phillips are NFL quality WRs. They are really good. Phillips really showed his explosiveness on the play he got hurt. Next years offense should start with those two, and Boyle as the center pieces. Don't know how the hell were going to improve the OL though.

The biggest hope is that the reason none of the players we brought in over the past few years gained weight was due to the now departed geriatric twins and an offseason in the weight room (along with an OL coach who can teach, whether it is Foley or someone else) will help the Hemmingway's, Gifford's & Nwokeji's of the world (along with Levy) develop into a workable two deep at tackle. We may have enough coming back at center and guard where this won't be too much of a concern (compared to tackle).

Regardless, some kids need to emerge and emerge pretty quickly. I still think that next season will be a lot like 2006. We will see some signs of life but also endure some growing pains on the line.

Reaction Score
The biggest hope is that the reason none of the players we brought in over the past few years gained weight was due to the now departed geriatric twins and an offseason in the weight room (along with an OL coach who can teach, whether it is Foley or someone else) will help the Hemmingway's, Gifford's & Nwokeji's of the world (along with Levy) develop into a workable two deep at tackle. We may have enough coming back at center and guard where this won't be too much of a concern (compared to tackle).

Regardless, some kids need to emerge and emerge pretty quickly. I still think that next season will be a lot like 2006. We will see some signs of life but also endure some growing pains on the line.

I wonder if a coach can get in here in December and convince a couple of talented JUCO's to come here and have a chance to start from day one. Friend is light years better than what we've seen from Hemmingway and and Gifford, and he really struggled today. All we need is adequate line play and I think we could be very competitive in this conference next year only because I think that highly of Davis, Phillips and Boyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom