Geremy Davis to play in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl (1/17/15) | The Boneyard

Geremy Davis to play in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl (1/17/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I hope he tears it up on the field. It was disappointing to me that he didn't get the success this year that he saw last year. I'd like to see him come to the Pats. But knowing my luck with wanting UConn players on my favorite pro team, he'll end up on the Jets or worse the Giants.

Perfect Hair

I saw Diaco drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vics
Reaction Score
He's gong to be a great pro and someone is going to get a steal. He should sue for what happened to him last year.

Reaction Score
Great strength and hands. Not sure Davis will run a good number. Will be interesting to see.

Reaction Score
I would think he projects as possession receiver at the next level. If he maximizes his talent, i think the top end is Anquan Boldin.

Reaction Score
He's gong to be a great pro and someone is going to get a steal. He should sue for what happened to him last year.

He has a great chance to show his stuff and make the league. You see guys in the league all the time that weren't feature guys, and guys that were standouts fail. The door is open. What he does now with that matters.

Reaction Score
V
He has a great chance to show his stuff and make the league. You see guys in the league all the time that weren't feature guys, and guys that were standouts fail. The door is open. What he does now with that matters.
Very True. Just look at Marcus Easley. Walk-on turned NFL player.

Reaction Score
Did anyone catch a glimpse of GD? I watched a good portion of the game and he was never on the field.

Reaction Score

Agree... Talented players on bad teams succeed all the time. It's a cliche but if you are good enough - they will find you.

It's up to the player to make it happen w/ hard work and eye-opening numbers @ UConn Pro-Day and in individual workouts.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
If he gets an invite to the Combine that will be his real shot at showing he can do. I know Combine numbers aren't the be all end all but they sky rocket player stocks if they are not known commodities. GD falls under the "unknown commodity" label due to UConn's lack of offense and use of him this year.

Reaction Score
cheech63 said:
I didn't see him out there either.I checked the game stats.Nothing.
I did see him on the field. Was wide out right at least once. I was b!tching cause they threw left and it was dropped. Had the white helmet on. Was wearing number 11.

Reaction Score
Saw him on sideline second half. He was not wearing a uniform for the second half.

Reaction Score
I saw him to . He was spread out wide in all the plays he was in on, which, unfortunately were either inside run plays or pass plays thrown to the opposite side or middle of the field. The QBs never reached a progression to his side of the field....personally I think he got kinda hosed...

Reaction Score
With his size if he puts up numbers at the combine he will get a hard look.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
So I am understanding he was not utilized in this all-star game??

Maybe Diaco knew something we didn't know about GD -

I am in the other corner - I dont see him turning into a star (which is an undefined word here) unless he has some sort of other talent that he can show on one those TV shows like America Got Talent

Reaction Score
I don't think he was underutilized, I think our qbs couldn't get him the ball. He isn't a fast twitch receiver who you can throw a bubble screen and he can take it to the house. He is a possession receiver who does a fantastic job of making himself a big target through positioning.

If a team thinks he can play specials, he will be drafted. If not, he is likely going 7th round or undrafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom