OT: - Georgia Michigan State in Maui | The Boneyard

OT: Georgia Michigan State in Maui

Reaction Score
Tuned in late 2nd half because I saw Georgia mounting a comeback. Anthony Edwards puts up 30+ in the 2nd half in a loss. Georgia is not that great, they have a really bad D and their offense is to just let Anthony Edwards do whatever he wants. With out Edwards they lose by 40+.

Please can someone post like the last 5 or so minutes of the game because the commentary was SO BAD, I was laughing my butt off on what this guy was saying. We were complaining about “Doris Burke” for our game but this was way worse. Imagine being a Georgia fan being down 4 with a minute left to play and the guys talking about eastern standard time and ET. Because he read that UCLA was playing at 5 ET and he goes well wait ETs a movie on Disney+. But anyways can someone please post the last 5 minutes if they come across it thanks

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Tuned in late 2nd half because I saw Georgia mounting a comeback. Anthony Edwards puts up 30+ in the 2nd half in a loss. Georgia is not that great, they have a really bad D and their offense is to just let Anthony Edwards do whatever he wants. With out Edwards they lose by 40+.

Please can someone post like the last 5 or so minutes of the game because the commentary was SO BAD, I was laughing my butt off on what this guy was saying. We were complaining about “Doris Burke” for our game but this was way worse. Imagine being a Georgia fan being down 4 with a minute left to play and the guys talking about eastern standard time and ET. Because he read that UCLA was playing at 5 ET and he goes well wait ETs a movie on Disney+. But anyways can someone please post the last 5 minutes if they come across it thanks
NO ONE THOUGHT THAT WAS DORIS BURKE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom