Georgetown Transfer Tre Campbell | The Boneyard

Georgetown Transfer Tre Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
This is fine and all

But I'd really prefer us to never be listed in a tweet with something called "Grand Canyon" ever again.

He's not very good, but is probably a backup plan. Better than an empty roster spot. You can't afford to be without a point guard.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's not very good, but is probably a backup plan. Better than an empty roster spot. You can't afford to be without a point guard.
Let's hope that the back up plan doesn't get initiated.

Reaction Score
Not that I'm a fan, but it's a bad look if we lose to anyone on that list.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
This is fine and all

But I'd really prefer us to never be listed in a tweet with something called "Grand Canyon" ever again.
I don’t know, Grand Canyon or Diana’s Pool? Do students still go to Diana’s Pool or The Pink Ravine?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Dan Majerle is doing great things in Phoenix!

But back to the original thread...pass on this dude.

Majerle ended up reeling in a 4-star recruit (the brother of Michael Finke, formerly of Illinois) this year. He shouldn’t be at that level much longer.

Reaction Score
I don’t know, Grand Canyon or Diana’s Pool? Do students still go to Diana’s Pool or The Pink Ravine?

I don't what either of those places are haha

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I don't what either of those places are haha
Not even Diana’s Pool? Not far off of w Willinantic Main St going east the state forest.beautiful Natural pool surrounded by high boulders. Kids used to dive into the freezing water from the boulders. I got a warning fro a park service guy who spotted me tossing a beer can away. Pink ravine maybe goes by a different name now. Was a heavily wooded Ravine off campus a little way from N. Eagleville Rd. Lots of partying around there. When I was in school in the dark ages, Mansfield was a dry town. No legal alcohol.

A guess a hoops player can always visit Grand Canyon on summer break.

Reaction Score
maybe its grand canyon or walk on at Uconn..hopefully....
I'd take him as a walk on. If this a was an Ollie Grad Student transfer, we'd all be up in arms. Not seeing why we are interested. Confusing....

Reaction Score

Ahh, the Pink Ravine. One year in summer school a friend met a girl from Queens College and asked her out. He told her they'd go drinking at the Pink Ravine and she got all dressed up in dress and heels because she thought it was a nightclub..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom