Georgetown tickets | The Boneyard

Georgetown tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The Athletic office doesn't know if and when they will go on sale as individual tickets.

Reaction Score
The athletics office is foolish at this point, there are literally thousands of unsold seats. I called last week for a mini plan and was told around half the seats in the upper were available for purchase.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The athletics office is foolish at this point, there are literally thousands of unsold seats. I called last week for a mini plan and was told around half the seats in the upper were available for purchase.

They're not foolish at all; they're trying to sell mini-plans first. They know the single game tickets will sell out quickly once they open them up, but are hoping people will buy a mini-plan to guarantee tickets to the G-Town game.

Reaction Score
I am waiting for these to go on sale as well. I think they will have to eventually unless they just release them all thru easy seat and don't sell them at uconnhuskies.com. No chance the game sells out thru the mini-plan and even when the tickets are released the game won't sell out until very close to gameday. How many XL games sell out per season anymore anyways....2 or 3?

Reaction Score
Don't be so sure that will be the case, how did that work out for Syracuse's last trip to Hartford? There were over 1000 empty seats.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
My guess is after New Years giving 3 weeks to sell the remaining tix.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I guess they want to sell mini-plans as Christmas presents. But how much of a draw is Georgetown really?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I guess they want to sell mini-plans as Christmas presents. But how much of a draw is Georgetown really?
I think you're right about wanting/hoping to sell mini-plans as Christmas presents.

As for how much of a draw Georgetown is, I think it is a pretty big draw. Especially on a Saturday at noon. Probably the best draw of the season at the XL Center.

I check for tickets almost daily.

Reaction Score
Georgetown tickets themselves would also make good presents. They should at least release a few thousand, then keep the rest for the plans for now. That ensures a sellout. We don't want an empty xl center that day.

Reaction Score
On sale for donors today and public tomorrow. Got an email at noon today and grabbed a few

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Just bought 2 in 204, Row W. Looks like Row V/W and up in the side 200 sections are available. Nothing in the lower sections or behind the baskets in the 200s.

Reaction Score

Real talk would anyone pay money to sit in the rear seats in the upper deck at the XL? I haven't sat back there for maybe 5 years because you almost cant see the court. Back in the day, you'd see XL ceiling starting at like 9' above the court, so you'd have to duck down to try to catch game action or watch it on a TV on the ceiling.

Please someone tell me they've changed that, a coworker who is a Gtown fan was trying to talk me into going with him, but haunting memories of the awful seats back there were one of the main reasons I had no interest

Reaction Score
Real talk would anyone pay money to sit in the rear seats in the upper deck at the XL? I haven't sat back there for maybe 5 years because you almost cant see the court. Back in the day, you'd see XL ceiling starting at like 9' above the court, so you'd have to duck down to try to catch game action or watch it on a TV on the ceiling.

Please someone tell me they've changed that, a coworker who is a Gtown fan was trying to talk me into going with him, but haunting memories of the awful seats back there were one of the main reasons I had no interest

Imo, you would be better off getting seats in the upper level behind the hoops. There is no low ceiling in those sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom