Georgetown included in per40 workbook | The Boneyard

Georgetown included in per40 workbook

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Download it here.

Well, the opponents' coaches have worked out a defense that works pretty well against our team. But our team continues to play very good defense too, even when they're tired. I'm back to wondering why the starters can't get a few minutes rest when the team is up by double-digits. Geno's told us many times that the things that count are the championships -- the chance to lose a regular-season game or 2 shouldn't factor in, when the girls are this tired and aren't playing against top-10 teams the way they will in the tourney.

Regardless, I continue to be amazed at the dogged determination our ladies show and fervently hope they get some relief soon.

Can't give you the rate rating grid today. I'm on vacation in beautiful, snowy Sedona, AZ. My laptop doesn't have MS Office and the Libre Office spreadsheet program I use on it has a problem with a technique I used in creating the pivot table. But, you can download the workbook and see for yourself. Or, you can hope I'll have some time to put in a workaround soon. Otherwise, it'll be at least Sunday for an update.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom