George O'Leary to step down after first game? | The Boneyard

George O'Leary to step down after first game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't link but read on twitter he will step down after UCF'S first game. Blow to the league if true.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Can't link but read on twitter he will step down after UCF'S first game. Blow to the league if true.

He's a million years old. Hopefully he does as well as Calhoun picking his successor.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
No way this season matches last year for them. As an Irishman, I'm sure this game in Dublin is important to him. Otherwise, he'd have gone out on top at the end of last season.

The irony is that UCF hired him in a PP-like situation. Aged coach, surprise hire, looking to led some credibility and stability to a young program that was doing pretty well for it's age. The won, we lost in that particular game of Russian Roulette.

Reaction Score
Maybe a false rumor. He is only 68 years old and easily could coach a few more years. He has been successful everywhere he has coached.

Reaction Score
Maybe a false rumor. He is only 68 years old and easily could coach a few more years. He has been successful everywhere he has coached.

Except for ND. Winless there. Undefeated as well.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Rumors like this and the ridiculous ones about Calhoun wanting to coach Boston College just drive me mad. Media agendas at play at its finest.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Are you kidding me. I hope they make the worst decision possible.

Eh I'm not scared of UCF. If UConn can't beat directional schools in the long term this thing isn't going anywhere anyway.

Reaction Score
Eh I'm not scared of UCF. If UConn can't beat directional schools in the long term this thing isn't going anywhere anyway.

Yup, we'll just get relegated again.

But seriously, I am done with rooting for the other teams in the conference. That doesn't work and it doesn't benefit us. F everyone else.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yup, we'll just get relegated again.

But seriously, I am done with rooting for the other teams in the conference. That doesn't work and it doesn't benefit us. F everyone else.

Yeah I'm not rooting for them, I didn't really mean anything by it other than that approach would be similiar to what Calhoun did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom