George O'Leary on UCONN | The Boneyard

George O'Leary on UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
American Football ‏@American_FB 1h
UCF Coach O'Leary: "UConn game gave us a chance to play a lot of guys, which is great for morale. We did a very good job with the gameplan."

We are a joke. We are a morale booster for other teams. We are the cupcake on the schedule.

If anyone doesn't like reading it, doesn't like what I've got to write, then it would be a good idea to start proving how I'm wrong - about any of it.

Reaction Score
UCF Coach O'Leary: "UConn game gave us a chance to play a lot of guys, which is great for morale. We did a very good job with the gameplan."

We are a joke. We are a morale booster for other teams. We are the cupcake on the schedule.

If anyone doesn't like reading it, doesn't like what I've got to write, then it would be a good idea to start proving how I'm wrong - about any of it.

Not sure who is debating this at this point. The issue is how to fix it.

Reaction Score

I get the frustration... Unfortunately, my playing days are about 20 years behind me.
But I think you need to direct this at the players, not the BY'ers.

I still think TJ should make these players show up with blank uni's until they earn the right to wear Uconn on their shirt.

Reaction Score
I get the frustration... Unfortunately, my playing days are about 20 years behind me.
But I think you need to direct this at the players, not the BY'ers.

I still think TJ should make these players show up with blank uni's until they earn the right to wear Uconn on their shirt.

not a bad idea.

Reaction Score
O'Leary can eat the corn out my . Mission ahead: destroy UCF year in and out from 2014 through perpetuity, or until we leave this conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom