Geno's Throne | The Boneyard

Geno's Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Slow times around here, so thought I'd post something that many folks might not know about. I recently was given a tour of the Werth Center (alas, Geno and crew were out of town), and in his private bathroom is this
fantastic plaque:

Geno's Throne.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Slow times around here, so thought I'd post something that many folks might not know about. I recently was given a tour of the Werth Center (alas, Geno and crew were out of town), and in his private bathroom is this
fantastic plaque:

View attachment 15902

Lobo has a humorous side that we don't get to see. THAT"S funny!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Based on your subject header, I'm grateful we didn't get something like this in your picture... (the one below is Kanya and Kim's throne). BTW, though, Rebecca's quote is AWESOME!!!

Golden-Toilets.jpg

Reaction Score

Rebecca indeed has an excellent sense of humor--she has almost always shown that side of her personality on the Geno show specials; first on CPTV and more recently on SNY. Southwick, Mass citizens love his woman--I'm sure all know they named the street to the Southwick High School in her honor. I should mention--so do Uconn Fans love this woman.

Reaction Score
Based on your subject header, I'm grateful we didn't get something like this in your picture... (the one below is Kanya and Kim's throne). BTW, though, Rebecca's quote is AWESOME!!!

Golden-Toilets.jpg
I have exact duplicate in my private reading salon! Since they are pure gold, each flush --flushes away 100,000 buck.
You can't use them with the FLU---you'll go flat broke in a day..

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Golden-Toilets.jpg

May I assume this matching set of "thrones" come complete with "wipers"? :eek: (i.e, Coming to America)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

Well, she *is* a good Twitter persona to follow. In that event, you get some good humor.

Just one more immeasurable contribution to UConn WBB as a brand and a program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom