Geno's Teaching Gigs | The Boneyard

Geno's Teaching Gigs

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
How much does he get paid I wonder? Is it covered by his UConn contract? Arkansas gets his love in this one.

Auriemma shares wisdom at Hendrix

"I've been asked what I do to condition my players," Auriemma said. "We work on conditioning during practice. The only time my players are running sprints is when I'm [mad] at them. We work on conditioning, passing and timing all in the same drill."

Reaction Score
How much does he get paid I wonder? Is it covered by his UConn contract? Arkansas gets his love in this one.

Auriemma shares wisdom at Hendrix

"I've been asked what I do to condition my players," Auriemma said. "We work on conditioning during practice. The only time my players are running sprints is when I'm [mad] at them. We work on conditioning, passing and timing all in the same drill."

I am not sure what he makes but it is definitely not covered by his UConn contract.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I am not sure what he makes but it is definitely not covered by his UConn contract.

Under his contract he has to do a certain amount of events promoting the UConn brand so to speak and I didn't know if this would qualify -a stretch to be sure. He does a lot of teaching gigs and has a camp I believe.

Reaction Score
I don't know if he's getting paid, but he's recruiting. Building valuable relationships with high school coaches, getting his name in the paper for being 30 miles from Christyn Williams' home town of Little Rock, plus showing major respect to - and getting major respect from - the "Who's Who" of basketball in CW's home state.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom