Geno's right, it's up to us now.... | The Boneyard

Geno's right, it's up to us now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.... and I don't mean the football team. I mean as fans, supporters and alum. These basketball teams did unbelievable work this past season. Our coaches and players represented our University beautifully. They did all they could and more to show the country what UCONN is all about.

Football season will be on us fans to carry the momentum, and the challenge will not be easy. Seven home games and one at Yankee Stadium. We need to buy tickets, show up and be there before kick-off. We need to show the passion UCONN brings to top notch athletics.

And here's the thing folks.....we will probably need to support Coach Diaco and the team through a rough start. BYU and Boise will come into the Rent for two of the first three games with mature and experienced teams taking on a UCONN program instituting new systems with very young and inexperienced kids in key spots. We cannot be fair weather fans this season (figuratively and literally). We need to pack the Rent and travel to Yankee Stadium in numbers and with enthusiasm.

If you really care to see UCONN with a more advantageous conference affiliation, buy tickets and make sure your fanny and those of your family and friends are in the seats. It may take a little time, but we will see dramatic improvement in this program. I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom