Geno's Radio Show Tonight | The Boneyard

Geno's Radio Show Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Was where my son wanted to celebrate his birthday. Everything went well except there was technical difficulty with the speaker for the 1st half of the show so had to listen carefully but was hard because other people went to the restaurant to eat and talk. The food was amazing.

My wife and I celebrated Davids birthday the way he wanted to. I also added photos taken on his birthday 8 years ago when UConn played Holy Cross.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741874.100001448080687&type=1&l=63149a2bee

Reaction Score
Son here, and what a great birthday it was. Like my dad said the food was great and the show was difficult to hear at first but was amazing regardless.

Listening to Geno disect the 2 fouls called on Stewie against GB that we're both BS, I couldn't stop laughing.

He also spent a good amount of time talking about the state of Refs in WCBB in general and the upcoming game at Notre Dame.

Couldn't of asked for a better birthday, Thanks to my Dad and Mom for dinner and Geno for taking the time for pictures a a quick chat.

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
Nice! Happy birthday!
Thanks and thanks in advacnce to anyone else who wishes me the same. I don't want to fill this thread with a lot of posts that just say thank you. Now what I really want for my birthday is a win on Saturday.

Reaction Score
Did he recognize you without the Basketball wig? Did he join you in a UCONN cheer?

Great way to spend a birthday!

Was where my son wanted to celebrate his birthday. Everything went well except there was technical difficulty with the speaker for the 1st half of the show so had to listen carefully but was hard because other people went to the restaurant to eat and talk. The food was amazing.

My wife and I celebrated Davids birthday the way he wanted to. I also added photos taken on his birthday 8 years ago when UConn played Holy Cross.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741874.100001448080687&type=1&l=63149a2bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom