Geno's PreDePaul Availability | The Boneyard

Geno's PreDePaul Availability

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is one of the best and funniest Pressers. At the end, when he tries to give some potential New Years Resolutions

1) Accentuate the Positives of his team's play as well as the Negatives. Players do not believe he will last more than half a day
2) Drink Less wine. Geno himself retracted that.

Also, his reactions to

1) Duke cancelling. Very surprised. Clearly, some underlying issues must be involved
2) Adia Barnes. Geno's reaction was like our GIF's . Then he said, first responders and Bar Tenders need to be at the front of the line. :p:p:p

By the way, Nika and Aaliyah doing fine and Geno explicitly said how important they are for the DePaul game since they can play defense

Last edited:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The coach who - as a New Year`s Resolution - wants to accentuate the good things his young team does, also compared them to Curly of the Three Stooges at the 9:22 mark.

Better than being compared to Shemp though.

Being his pharmacist must be pretty lucrative, but time consuming.

I was happy to hear that Muhl and Edwards have been practicing for three days and that he is looking for them to be contributors against Depaul.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
DePaul sounds like a juggernaut. Is this the same DePaul that got obliterated by L’Ville by 41? And gave up 116? They sound like a NC contender. C’mon man.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
A technical question: If so many of these Big East teams--DePaul included--rely on treys, might not a 3-2 zone be effective? It might be difficult with the starting lineup but would it work if you had Ono and Edwards on the back line and, say, Paige, Williams and Evina guarding the perimeter?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
What, are you kidding? Shemp was far better than Curly!
Oh most assuredly, you are wrong.
three stooges friday GIF

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
OOTBYCMTATARICFD

(Only on the Bone Yard can men take a topic and run in circles for days.)
Ouroboros of present day Boneyard posters. Have you thought that maybe it just tastes so good?

Reaction Score
I have seen posters banned for less foolish and offensive statements than this. :rolleyes:
Oh, I forgot, you're not allowed to have a differing opinion on the Boneyard without being called foolish and offensive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom