Geno's PodCast | The Boneyard

Geno's PodCast

Reaction Score
thank you from us non-techno geniuses... This did make it easier!
Sacre Bleu---Holy Crap! I haven't seen or heard that since 1992 (the last time I saw my Dad) Dad used that regularly. A pure American speaking person with French Canadian brain. Thanks for returning my memory--Welcome.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Listening to Geno giving his own thoughts on issues is far better than listening to him trying to extract interesting things from others (Especially a verbal dud like Kyrie Irving). Also, way too long. By nature, discussions that long has a lot of gaps and dead spots.

Reaction Score
Sacre Bleu---Holy Crap! I haven't seen or heard that since 1992 (the last time I saw my Dad) Dad used that regularly. A pure American speaking person with French Canadian brain. Thanks for returning my memory--Welcome.
Thanks for welcome.. I am a classic lurker and have been here for 20 years, through the various boneyard iterations. Love this site. Used to go by Milfordfan but changed it when MilfordHusky came along... I think I preceded him. I do have some French and also Canadian in my background and enjoyed the play on the words, sacred blue. Glad you enjoyed.

Reaction Score
Thanks for welcome.. I am a classic lurker and have been here for 20 years, through the various boneyard iterations. Love this site. Used to go by Milfordfan but changed it when MilfordHusky came along... I think I preceded him. I do have some French and also Canadian in my background and enjoyed the play on the words, sacred blue. Glad you enjoyed.
Sacred bleu comes out ---when words used singularly---Sacred Blue---when used together---Damn it. (my recollection of the use). Thanks for the history lesson. There are days when I'm sure Milford Husky would like to be confused with another Milford---when the nits are in season. Thank s.

Reaction Score
I frankly found it unlistenable ....
I know what Rocky means. He's self-conscious and mannered. He's not shooting from the hip, the way we like. No one ever shot more from the hip and yet hit the mark so brilliantly.. Trying to be a good host rather than to dominate with that irrepressible ego of his. He's asking questions from a script rather than engaging in a free-flowing conversation.

Reaction Score
First time. He’ll get better at it. Agree 1:15 is too long.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom