Geno's Masterpiece | The Boneyard

Geno's Masterpiece

Reaction Score
Masterpiece: A work done with extraordinary skill; especially :a supreme intellectual or artistic achievement

For all of the UCON Fans that have experienced the past three decades of unbelievable success. All the national Titles, Conference Titles, unbelievable winning streaks and on and on and on.

However, you haven't seen or have any idea of what is coming the next ten years at UCONN. I believe if Geno stays healthy – the next ten years will be the MASTERPIECE. I expect him to win at a rate of 94 to 96 percent, possible even greater.

I thoroughly expect that UCON will win 6 to 8 more national championships under Geno, if he stays for ten more year with statistics that will be so mind blowing to UCONN FANS, or anyone else who observes.

So, as great as you think is has been, and it has been GREAT beyond words.. The best is yet to come. Once Geno fine tunes his current players there will be a separation so great from the rest of Woman's College basketball – that for all practical purposes there will be no fitting adjectives to describe it. But, for those of us that manage be alive in ten years – it will be the ultimate masterpiece at any level of basketball, anywhere in the world, at any given period of time, and we will experience it.

Remember this post.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
However, you haven't seen or have any idea of what is coming the next ten years at UCONN. I believe if Geno stays healthy – the next ten years will be the MASTERPIECE. I expect him to win at a rate of 94 to 96 percent, possible even greater.

I thoroughly expect that UCON will win 6 to 8 more national championships under Geno, if he stays for ten more year with statistics that will be so mind blowing to UCONN FANS, or anyone else who observes.

Remember this post.

Ill check back in September of 2027 :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom