Geno's Legacy: Tina Charles | REPEAT on SNY Saturday 2:00 PM | The Boneyard

Geno's Legacy: Tina Charles | REPEAT on SNY Saturday 2:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This interview is one of my favorites. Gives me a greater feel for Tina than I ever got while she was in the uniform. She comes across as so thoughtful and mature - a very impressive person. Her willingness to share is extraordinary. Loved it when she talked about having moved and still she and her mother had to go to their old home to get mail - offers pouring in in that mail - and then the special piece of mail from UConn came "and that was it."

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Tina was great and obviously absorbed the complete UConn ethos completely, and I'm thinking that Geno missed his true calling in life. Can you imagine what heights he would have risen to if he had decided 30 years ago that he wanted to be the greatest WCBB interviewer of all times? What he could have pulled from Pat and her relationship to her clipboards is hard to imagine.

Reaction Score
Is it possible to not like Tina? I say no, but I suppose there are some people that disagree with me. An amazing young lady, Tina Charles is.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I just got to the interview last night. Good summary of why we love this program. Tina was great!

HGN

Reaction Score
Great interview....Shows such a down to earth and real human side to both Geno and Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom