Geno's Grille Southington- Fri Night- For Semis!!! | The Boneyard

Geno's Grille Southington- Fri Night- For Semis!!!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I called Geno's in Southington today. I spoke to Todd. Geno's normally stops serving dinner at 10:00 pm. But after our discussion they have agreed to keep a limited bar menu, apps & sliders, etc... going until the game ends! So I've reserved a table for 8 of my group. I promised them I would post this note on The BY. Pls call and reserve the best tables to watch the game! The food is great- we've been there 3 times. Parking is easy, no cost, well lit and right there. The place has got a great vibe. Televisions thruout the bar and in their private room, which they've agreed to open as well. I thought this would be a good way to support our favorite Italian Coach & be around like minded people for the big Miss State game! I know it will be late. Go to sleep early Thurs. Sleep late Friday and/or take a nap too! This game and season needs to be enjoyed as a group- vs alone at home. For those of us not going to Dallas. Spread the word to potentials!!!
If someone wants to post a link- that would be great! Go Huskies!!! This season is really special and has a totally different feel to it- especially vs the "Stewie & Big 3" era! I've never been more shocked and appreciative of the effort and improvement of every player in one off season, of any team- ever. I never dreamed they'd be this good prior to the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom