Genos favorite player | The Boneyard

Genos favorite player

Reaction Score
Is favorite player and favorite personality synonymous in this comment attributed to Geno?

Reaction Score
I believe it’s possible Geno made that statement. And I believe it’s possible that he purposefully said it to Diana, to throw some light shade at her. He coached them both, and he has that special relationship with them.

Reaction Score
I loved watching Mo tuck the ball under her arm like a football and streak to the basket leaving everyone on the other team flat footed. One of my (many) favorite Huskies to watch.

I also suspect Geno has many favorites...kinda like my dad who has a favorite daughter, a favorite son, and a favorite wife (but only one of each).

Reaction Score
Well, she's my favorite player of all time :). Radiant smile, so humble, and she made absolutely amazing and lightning fast athletic plays almost each game. A couple forever etched in my mind. I've never seen Shea show so much emotion as she did for Moriah at the end of her final game. Not hard to believe Geno would have a special place in his heart for Moriah.

Reaction Score
I'm sure he was just punking and says to all his players that someone else is his favorite....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie was an unreal player, with tremendous talent and determination. But that team was made substantially better by Mo's presence. For a couple of years, she was probably the 2nd best player in the nation. She had the ability to take over games on both offense and defense. I'd love to see her get back to where she was doing her WNBA rookie season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom