Geno's Book | The Boneyard

Geno's Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I recently read it and was found to be one of the best things I've read recently. What a remarkable person!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Really? You're talking "Geno: In Pursuit"? To be honest, it annoyed the heck outta me. Poorly conceived, lazily put together. A "duty" book if ever I read one...

I'm still hoping John Waters gets his hands on Geno and squeezes really hard. ;-)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I read it when I was recovering from kidney cancer surgery. It really helped pass the time. I was not reading it very critically, given my pain meds. :)

Ironically, Geno's father died of kidney cancer.

Reaction Score
Really? You're talking "Geno: In Pursuit"? To be honest, it annoyed the heck outta me. Poorly conceived, lazily put together. A "duty" book if ever I read one...

I'm still hoping John Waters gets his hands on Geno and squeezes really hard. ;-)
Yeah. I liked it.

Reaction Score
Mel's book is also great but different (journal form). Geno was honest to a fault. John Walters may have done a better job co-writing than the other guy (love his book, another surprise from amazon, both his and Mel's books came signed) but I love the book we got. it gave me a great history of the team. for a new fan it was invaluable

Reaction Score
I've been a casual fan for awhile but have really become true this last season.

Reaction Score
I loved the book. It gave the fan, casual or blue-blood, insight into how Geno operates. I really loved Mel's book. She comes across as a really cool young lady in her book.

Reaction Score
I loved the book. It gave the fan, casual or blue-blood, insight into how Geno operates. I really loved Mel's book. She comes across as a really cool young lady in her book.
What's the name of Mel's book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01