Geno's and Player's Post Game Pressers merged thread) | The Boneyard

Geno's and Player's Post Game Pressers merged thread)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I was a little surprised that Geno felt his team did not play well (except the 4th Q). I understand the turnovers were brutal but the defense was much better than any game this year . I felt they were completely zoned in and connected and their boardwork was excellent. Even saw a few blockouts.

I guess that is a good thing because he feels there is a lot of room for improvement.

I also loved how assertive Liv was in her interview. I think she will really start getting locked in as preparation for the SC game

Reaction Score
You can find it on You Tube. Geno looked like a man afraid his season was over.

Reaction Score
I also loved how assertive Liv was in her interview. I think she will really start getting locked in as preparation for the SC game
No attack @eebmg but I think myself, Geno and most fans want to see Liv assertive on the floor. What she says or does in a post game interview is just fluff after the fight. As for being locked in prep for the SC game one would think the staff has the team in that mode for every game. There are 13 games to be played before SC, one would just imagine the focus to be next game up.
I understand your enthusiasm looking forward to that game but it simply can't be the focus of the staff or players at this time. That will come after defeating Saint Johns on Jan 23. :)
Outside of Paige, Ono, and Caroline in the 4th quarter the team didn’t play very well.
Agree to an extent but how about the fact ND came in to play without fear. They had nothing to lose and played defense, not many can turn over UConn 21 times. Superior talent won the game but ND mucked things up well for a good portion and showed they have a couple of freshmen to be reckoned with in the future.
Sometimes our team not playing well has something to do with the opposition. I hate giving credit when it is do... :mad: ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Outside of Paige, Ono, and Caroline in the 4th quarter the team didn’t play very well.
I thought they did very well. It looked to me like they were trying to get Caroline more involved and at ease to be able to do what she's capable of.

I was afraid she might've beeen hurt when she limped a little at the end of the game. Hope she's OK and keeps progressing!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom