Geno: UConn vs. St. John's Postgame Press Conference | The Boneyard

Geno: UConn vs. St. John's Postgame Press Conference

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I've seen Paige come out of the game on several occasions and shot a remark Geno's way. Now Geno has confirmed it. She never wants to come out.

LOL. So who are the other 2???

Reaction Score
GA used the term “conditional depth”
Doesn’t appear that he has much
Confidence beyond the current rotation
Even if N M is out for a bit

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ok. Just finished Geno's presser and I see the question that pushed Geno into tweaking Paige was " How would you rate Paige against the all time greats? Leave it to a student newspaper to ask a great question. Leave it to Geno to turn the tables.

I actually thought some one in the press might ask Paige about it but apparently, they were on their best behavior.

Last edited:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Simple solution: don't take her out of the game :)
Don't start her. Put her in 4qtr and don't take her out. She will get the message. I thought she cared for her teammates. She wants to hog their minutes. "No, Mir you sit while I showboat." :)

Reaction Score
Don't start her. Put her in 4qtr and don't take her out. She will get the message. I thought she cared for her teammates. She wants to hog their minutes. "No, Mir you sit while I showboat." :)
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but man if not, that reeks of B.S. She's one of the best players in America, and a true competitor never wants to come off the floor.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Not sure if your being sarcastic or not, but man if not, that reeks of B.S. She's one of the best players in America, and a true competitor never wants to come off the floor.
Exactly. As Geno went on that rant, I thought he was (in his own way) expressing his appreciation for Paige's competitive edge, as manifested by her never wanting to come out of the game.

Reaction Score
Hahahaha........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom