Geno Strongly Tempted To Go Revive A Great Mens Program | The Boneyard

Geno Strongly Tempted To Go Revive A Great Mens Program

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, this video tackles that and names the program. Pure deductive reasoning. How close: 5 minutes to midnight according to Geno. A little UConn history. A little fun with CD. If it was this program it would be a splash and a half!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For those who don't want to wade their way through the video, this guy thinks it was UCLA. (I got lucky doing quick searches and found the part where they discussed it. It is toward the end.) His logic (and detective skills) seem sound.

Could you imagine if he had taken that? I wonder how Geno would have been coaching the men's game. Certainly, he has the basketball aptitude and is gifted at knowing what buttons to push. I'm inclined to think he would have had success, although how much is unclear.

Reaction Score
Geno is where he belongs, running the BEST program in WBB history that he created and nursed in his style and grew into the Powerhouse program that it now is. He lives and breathes UCONN and all the new recruits coming in each year and challenging them to be better and become a part of UCONN's history. THANK GOD the 5 minutes to midnight decision was made and he stated. When he retires he will be the winningest coach in WBB history with more NC's and tournament titles than any other coach. Right now he is a living Legend in his own right and they will make a movie about him not long after he retires. GO HUSKIES!!!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
11:55...a good luck time...a good luck charm!

I do recall a Geno quote...one referring to his growing up... and a favorite team.
'Twas in fact the UCLA men. He talked about not being drawn to underdog teams
but to dominating/excellent teams....like UCLA.

An underdog status at UConn has been mighty mighty rare.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom