Geno starts a podcast! | The Boneyard

Geno starts a podcast!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My first questions, "How are practices going Geno? Any surprises good or bad? How do the freshmen look? Any surprises good or bad there?". The last question I'd ask, if at all, would be who will be your starters this year.

Reaction Score
didnt the team shut down Twitter already?
Twitter is just one of many social media sites, and is one that always seems to be thisclose to shutting down because it doesn't make any money. UConn players continue to post on social media sites other than Twitter. The whole "banning social media during the season" is a bit of a sham to be honest. The intent is good, but it's simply not practical.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
The dialogue between him and Sir Charles should be "Gold"!

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Twitter is just one of many social media sites, and is one that always seems to be thisclose to shutting down because it doesn't make any money. UConn players continue to post on social media sites other than Twitter. The whole "banning social media during the season" is a bit of a sham to be honest. The intent is good, but it's simply not practical.
Since I've seen kids lose their scholarship over stuff they put on twitter... I don't think it's a sham at all. Not to mention the passive aggressive arguing between WCBB coaches on Twitter is pretty hilarious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom