Geno Rounding Into Tournament Shape Himself | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno Rounding Into Tournament Shape Himself

Reaction Score
I do practice what I preach, so another has bitten the dust. It might be simpler if each of us had an ignore me button to go invisible to those we have to ignore.
Rocky---When I said you are funny, what I read, the way I read it--it was funny---why should I ignore fun postings that get a giggle from me. No insult intended, no sinister motive, no double meaning, just that it struck me funny. I'll be invisible all too soon, I'd like to stay visible a bit longer if you don't mind.

Reaction Score
I like winning the NC make no mistake. I'm a Uconn fan for nearly 30 years. Good years and not so good. I watched them with no losses and a lot of losses. The way Uconn (normally) plays the game is beautiful. The kids Geno recruits are pleasures to behold.
Wins are wonderful. I have loved BB since I was 12 and Father Taylor taught me to play. The game is the thing, Geno makes the movements almost ballet like. I don't need an NC, believe me.
I do. I need an NC in the worst way! I enjoy all that "beautiful" stuff too, as long as it results in a championship. But when Vic Schaefer says, "No more pretty basketball," and then puts his money where his mouth is and beats us in the FF.... Well, to me all that pretty stuff don't mean a thing if you ain't got that ring. :cool::cool:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky: I think you read more into my posting than that which was meant. I actually thought them funny, and yes I giggled as I read them--but I too would like you to think I'm intelligent enough to present a hidden meaning. I'd really like to be thought of as sinister, a guy with double meanings; but alas, I'm pretty much --what you see is what you get--an open book.
I enjoy 89 per cent of what You personally write--the other 11 percent you don't agree with me.

Whose on 1st. I wasn't talking to you there, but @MD#12Fan ...of late memory. ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky---When I said you are funny, what I read, the way I read it--it was funny---why should I ignore fun postings that get a giggle from me. No insult intended, no sinister motive, no double meaning, just that it struck me funny. I'll be invisible all too soon, I'd like to stay visible a bit longer if you don't mind.

Het, bud, I'm always on the same page with you ...you watch the game in a bar today?! :) I got that you had complimented me, so let's see if I can confuse you again:

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't ask for apologies--I give them. If I send you something sarcastic/snarky--(I don't even know that term) it is not meant that way. So don't apologize to ME. I'm not offended, I thought it funny.
NO INSULT INTENDED--NO HIDDEN MEANING- I thought they were funny both postings. I multitask--I sometimes walk (rarely) and chew gum (hardly).

Oh mercy. I thought I was having a day of clarity.

I guess there is no digging out of this circle! :)

Reaction Score
No matter how it all ends this year it should not be dejection but euphoria .These kids, this year, have excelled beyond the wildest expectations of very very true believers. That alone should produce euphoria.

I understand that if this season ends less than the NC--most (maybe all) Uconn kids will shed tears and have emotional lows--they try that hard.
For me it isn't the NC that's important, truly it isn't, Geno and the kids have the right to brag, not me but I do. They are giving me more fun and pure joy than this old guy is entitled to.
Oh mercy. I thought I was having a day of clarity.

I guess there is no digging out of this circle! :)

You are on the BY. And you are seeking clarity? A great cartoon yesterday: I was hoping I could win one argument on the internet---reply: I don't think that has ever happened.
Seems like that answers you clarity question--it'll never happen. When you begin a topic without end expect a circle.

Reaction Score
I thought this would be about Coach Geno's working on his waist size. He's put on more than a couple of pounds the last few years. We want him to be healthy going forward....

If Geno has the virus that my grandson had believe me he will lose weight and more than likely a few inches around his waist.

Reaction Score
His recent bout with "OH NO, NOT AGAIN!" may have solved some of the rounded out problem.

Dang is that the new Russian player I've been waiting for--ONNA to go along with ONO, I knew he could do it..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom