Geno Returns Today For The Wichita State Game | The Boneyard

Geno Returns Today For The Wichita State Game

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Great news, But no one can tell me he won't still be in some discomfort sitting or standing on the sidelines. I'm sure the doctors cleared him, but after major surgery just a few ago? I know how I felt even three weeks after an appendectomy. That said, I hope AG and Liv see a lot of time on the court together. Those two are working some special out together.

Reaction Score
Great news, But no one can tell me he won't still be in some discomfort sitting or standing on the sidelines. I'm sure the doctors cleared him, but after major surgery just a few ago? I know how I felt even three weeks after an appendectomy. That said, I hope AG and Liv see a lot of time on the court together. Those two are working some special out together.

He very well may be in some discomfort during the game but that depends on how the game progresses. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hot DANG!! I was hoping CD would coach at least 3 games knowing Geno needs the rest and it always better to rest when you actually don't need it. Look at how Aubrey blossomed even with short minutes.

I do not think he looked that strong in his pregame presser. He should not rush it. Maybe he will be on the bench but CD will take over the intense parts of the coaching?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom