Geno pre-Georgia Tech game Media Availability (audio only) | The Boneyard

Geno pre-Georgia Tech game Media Availability (audio only)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Ok. After listening to Geno, maybe more depressed :rolleyes:. This honesty is killing me.

There is a funny exchange about Carla Berube and how is it she is coaching such good defense.

"Carla was a horrible defender"

Reaction Score
Ok. After listening to Geno, maybe more depressed :rolleyes:. This honesty is killing me.

There is a funny exchange about Carla Berube and how is it she is coaching such good defense.

"Carla was a horrible defender"

Has Uconn ever had that many injuries in roughly the same time before? Even Dorka is not supposed to be 100%. I don't think Amari is either. This is really crazy.

Reaction Score
Has Uconn ever had that many injuries in roughly the same time before? Even Dorka is not supposed to be 100%. I don't think Amari is either. This is really crazy.
2001: All-Americans Shea & Svet both out

1999: Sue Bird ACL, Swin stress fracture, Keirsten Walters various/back, Shea broken hand I believe, ...

there have been others

Reaction Score
why are there consistently technical problems with the sound on virtually every pre and post Geno press conference? :eek::eek:

Reaction Score
why are there consistently technical problems with the sound on virtually every pre and post Geno press conference? :eek::eek:
Because they are informal. They aren't meant to be broadcast quality or even really for us. The press in attendance will convey more clearly what he said.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
Because they are informal. They aren't meant to be broadcast quality or even really for us. The press in attendance will convey more clearly what he said.
Exactly! This is why it irks me when people complain in the YouTube comments about the quality when it's not supposed to be for us but for the reporters who will eventually make the articles.

Reaction Score
even the post-game press conferences are sometimes unlistenable......surprising for such a big time program....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom