Geno, Paige and More Media Day | The Boneyard

Geno, Paige and More Media Day

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I thought the part where Paige was saying how important it is for her to pump herself up with positive talk and thoughts was very interesting. The maniacal work ethic is something I did not appreciate coning out of HS. Very impressive. Did not know Hudy worked with the Kansas Men's team

Reaction Score
I thought the part where Paige was saying how important it is for her to pump herself up with positive talk and thoughts was very interesting. The maniacal work ethic is something I did not appreciate coning out of HS. Very impressive. Did not know Hudy worked with the Kansas Men's team
That whole interview with Geno's and Paige's comments was very illuminating. I don't think I've ever heard Geno speak this highly of anyone (but as Geno said of himself, I'm old), and to listen to Paige talk about her determination is indeed something to show to young players with dreams of their own. Awesome interview. Thanks for posting it.

Reaction Score
Geno's pride in Paige really beams here and what is he saying about her and NIL??
I assume he's referencing something she said recently in an interview, or something she's said in her private talks with him:

“That’s easy for everybody else to say, that I can make this much money, but they’re not the actual people doing it,” Bueckers said. “There’s a lot that goes into it, a lot of photo shoots, a lot of interviews, a lot of things you have to do behind the scenes. I’m not certainly prepared for all of that. So I’ve been taking it slow. I’m trying not to rush into it too much. And once the basketball season starts, that’s my main and only focus. My agent knows that. Everybody who works with me knows that.”

Geno also said this in this interview:

“If Paige plays it right, there will only be two, three, or four [companies]. But they won’t be getting free haircuts. They’ll be really big. She doesn’t spend a lot of time worrying about [NIL],” Auriemma said. “She’s not sitting there saying, where’s my next deal coming from, or what do I have to do to attract more potential suitors.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I assume he's referencing something she said recently in an interview, or something she's said in her private talks with him:

“That’s easy for everybody else to say, that I can make this much money, but they’re not the actual people doing it,” Bueckers said. “There’s a lot that goes into it, a lot of photo shoots, a lot of interviews, a lot of things you have to do behind the scenes. I’m not certainly prepared for all of that. So I’ve been taking it slow. I’m trying not to rush into it too much. And once the basketball season starts, that’s my main and only focus. My agent knows that. Everybody who works with me knows that.”

Geno also said this in this interview:

“If Paige plays it right, there will only be two, three, or four [companies]. But they won’t be getting free haircuts. They’ll be really big. She doesn’t spend a lot of time worrying about [NIL],” Auriemma said. “She’s not sitting there saying, where’s my next deal coming from, or what do I have to do to attract more potential suitors.”
Source @D J B?

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
not a fan of Rovell but brought up an interesting tweet about the Nil impact in cfb

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom