Geno on Westbrook's Waiver & Other Videos | The Boneyard

Geno on Westbrook's Waiver & Other Videos

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score

Link to Storrs Central Videos

Reaction Score
Sounds like Anna may be the 5th starter at the beginning of the season, regardless of Evina's waiver situation.
It may be like 2015-16 where the fifth starter wasn't decided until the second half of the season when it became KLS's spot permanently. I think Collier was the fifth starter for the first ten games, then they tried Gabby, before settling on Lou.

Reaction Score
It may be like 2015-16 where the fifth starter wasn't decided until the second half of the season when it became KLS's spot permanently. I think Collier was the fifth starter for the first ten games, then they tried Gabby, before settling on Lou.

Reverse it. Gabby then Phee

Reaction Score
What's nice is that there are several options and those who don't start should make useful subs.
There is nothing wrong with having Starters/Subs. Start some Sub some. Unless one has an ego trip--or doesn't get Uconn type of BB--that could be a problem. But for the good of the team or the game--it is the way to go when the talent (like now) is available. Geno has in the most recent past started 5 always then mixed in those necessary to win the game--unfortunately (for me) I'm not the first to think of this.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There is nothing wrong with having Starters/Subs. Start some Sub some. Unless one has an ego trip--or doesn't get Uconn type of BB--that could be a problem. But for the good of the team or the game--it is the way to go when the talent (like now) is available. Geno has in the most recent past started 5 always then mixed in those necessary to win the game--unfortunately (for me) I'm not the first to think of this.
As a freshman, Kaleena came off the bench and led the league in scoring. In the early part of their freshman years, Diana, Maya, and Stewie came off the bench. Players take their turn and subs and grow into starters.

Reaction Score
As a freshman, Kaleena came off the bench and led the league in scoring. In the early part of their freshman years, Diana, Maya, and Stewie came off the bench. Players take their turn and subs and grow into starters.
Thanks---I appreciate knowledgeable confirmation, even if I didn't think of it. Thanks

Reaction Score
Meg realizes now it’s HER turn, and she’s going to take full advantage of it. ;)
While her preference is Chesterfield, I think she and CW see the opportunity and shall no longer be in anyone's shadow. (She's from Chesterfield, Va and the Twerp (CW) is from one of my (I lived there) favorite towns, North Little Rock, Ark. Unlike Yankee me she's an Arkanasan .

Reaction Score

First off the bench. Geno wants them to go in and make something happen (positive :) ). Either a great shooter, or a defensive disrupter. For every steal Gabby had there must have been a half dozen deflections. But a disrupter has to be aggressive. Gabby wasn't as a freshman. From history it's most likely Aubrey will stumble, much like Stewart did. Good and not so good. I'll just look at the good and look forward to less not so good. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
First off the bench. Geno wants them to go in and make something happen (positive :) ). Either a great shooter, or a defensive disrupter. For every steal Gabby had there must have been a half dozen deflections. But a disrupter has to be aggressive. Gabby wasn't as a freshman. From history it's most likely Aubrey will stumble, much like Stewart did. Good and not so good. I'll just look at the good and look forward to less not so good. ;)
As Geno has said, the best thing about freshmen is that they become sophomores.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom