Geno interview | The Boneyard

Geno interview

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
While I appreciate the glib, playful and entertaining aspect of Geno's personality, this thoughtful, reflective, understanding and compassionate side of him is even more appealing.

Sure, it's about basketball, but I can't help thinking that for parents of recruits and players, this is why you send your daughter to UConn.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Ones of the things I’ll miss most from no March Madness? No Geno. Man, he’s a true legend. Hope he helps fill our days by getting back in the podcast studio. Lord knows a lot of prominent athletes will have some time to kill in the next few weeks...

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I agree with Geno about granting another year of eligibility to Seniors for Spring Sports, but not for Basketball or Hockey. Because a player can't participate in the Tourney because of Corona Virus, doesn't mean they should be granted another year of eligibility. One it doesn't involve the majority of the Seniors playing basketball only the 96 teams that make a Post Season Tournament. Then majority of these teams will only play one or two games. Life is not fair, and unfortunately stuff happens.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom