Geno in St Louis Watching Napheesa Collier | The Boneyard

Geno in St Louis Watching Napheesa Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
tonight. He was last in StL in January. Her HS, nationally ranked Incarnate Word, is playing in the state tournament. Coaches from ND, Maryland and Missouri also there.

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Nice. I hope Napheesa really likes winning championships. Best wishes tonight.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Everybody and their brother is about to descend upon Bowling Green, KY for our state tournament. Erin Boley, c/o 2016, and her team from Elizabethtown HS open play tomorrow. Local reporter wrote the Lou, Ky, uconn, ND, stanford (among otheres) all expected there tomorrow.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I expect one of the coaches to head out to Cali to watch Katie Lou this weekend as well.

U

UCONNfan1

How does her game compare to Boykin's? Collier is rated slightly higher, correct? But both are top 10 kids...

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Napheesa and Maya. Both originally from Jefferson City, MO.

espnw_collier_d1_300x300.jpg

Reaction Score
How does her game compare to Boykin's? Collier is rated slightly higher, correct? But both are top 10 kids...
Collier and Boykin's game is more different than similar, one service has Collier slightly higher I think, the other have Boykin higher, the college scouts have Boykin as the #1 forward, both are good players with Boykin a little taller and Collier around KML height, I think Boykin brings a little more to the table with her passing and rebounding ability along with her defense and scoring, Collier is more of a perimeter scorer that can post up some, I think both would be great additions to UConn

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So maybe Boykin more a forward and Collier more a wing type? Makes sense to me. I want em all. Durr, Samuelson, Boykin, Collier and Brown. Maybe even 1 more - one of those other kids Geno was looking at - Gorecki or someone else?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
So maybe Boykin more a forward and Collier more a wing type? Makes sense to me. I want em all. Durr, Samuelson, Boykin, Collier and Brown. Maybe even 1 more - one of those other kids Geno was looking at - Gorecki or someone else?

Isnt Greed one of the deadly seven sins ?? :rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I expect one of the coaches to head out to Cali to watch Katie Lou this weekend as well.
Mater Dei has a Bye until Tuesday night, I believe.
I heard KLS was day to day with a possible elbow injury(I saw a picture of her with a big ice wrapping on it)
If KLS is a go I will be at the game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Mater Dei has a Bye until Tuesday night, I believe.
I heard KLS was day to day with a possible elbow injury(I saw a picture of her with a big ice wrapping on it)
If KLS is a go I will be at the game.

I saw the CIF bracket today and noticed that MD doesn't play til Tuesday. Unlikely Geno will be there. He gave the team 3 days off this week (Tues-Thurs) which allowed him time to travel and watch recruits.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Geno was in Kentucky yesterday (Sunday) watching Boley play in the state championship game. Boley's team (Elizabethtown) lost; she scored 18 with 10 boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom