Geno in Presser on Kia | The Boneyard

Geno in Presser on Kia

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
First, he was very complimentary of what she brings. She's the glue and the flow. But, then, as Geno has to do, he addresses her layup form and it is pretty much a rip. She puts her head down and charges in and at the very last realizes she has to put the ball up! She goes in not knowing whether she wants to shoot forehand or backhand (as in hockey). How great a coach am I? I'm in practice the other day trying to teach the starting PG from the Canadian Nat'l Team how to shoot a lay up! Pretty funny.

It is here. UConn Huskies

I can never find it on YouTube.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
yup - he was pretty funny about it - wish I could have heard the question that triggered it.

Reaction Score
First, he was very complimentary of what she brings. She's the glue and the flow. But, then, as Geno has to do, he addresses her layup form and it is pretty much a rip. She puts her head down and charges in and at the very last realizes she has to put the ball up! She goes in not knowing whether she wants to shoot forehand or backhand (as in hockey). How great a coach am I? I'm in practice the other day trying to teach the starting PG from the Canadian Nat'l Team how to shoot a lay up! Pretty funny.

It is here. UConn Huskies

I can never find it on YouTube.

Hilarous!!! Coach is definitely enjoying himself!

Reaction Score
Kia played full out today; absolutely no sign of her injury, though we all know there is one. Geno making fun of her is the surest sign that he, too, respects her as a warrior.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom