Geno ill and not coaching today's game. | The Boneyard

Geno ill and not coaching today's game.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I pray Coach Geno feels better!! I believe Coach Chris "C.D." Dailey will be 14-0.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I guess CD and Geno are on the same page regarding playing a short bench. CD basically only played six players, with Patterson only playing 2 minutes.

Reaction Score
I guess CD and Geno are on the same page regarding playing a short bench. CD basically only played six players, with Patterson only playing 2 minutes.
Big mistake almost bit them. They should have doled out some minutes to keep them fresh.

Reaction Score
Came across this headline this morning, Sports World Praying For Legendary Coach Geno Auriemma , I thought it was just "out of an abundance of caution" for Geno to not coach, headline makes it seem a dire situation.

Reaction Score
Came across this headline this morning, Sports World Praying For Legendary Coach Geno Auriemma , I thought it was just "out of an abundance of caution" for Geno to not coach, headline makes it seem a dire situation.

I saw that also and was so upset at the blatant sensationalism that I read it aloud and explained it to my totally non-sportsfan wife. Journalism in general is in a horrible state due partly to the ascendancy of sensationalism over substance. We need more "Joe Friday" journalists. "Just the facts!"

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I saw that also and was so upset at the blatant sensationalism that I read it aloud and explained it to my totally non-sportsfan wife. Journalism in general is in a horrible state due partly to the ascendancy of sensationalism over substance. We need more "Joe Friday" journalists. "Just the facts!"
Good luck with that. Facts are not clickbait. Clicks = $$$

Reaction Score

I agree but that ship sailed years ago.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom