Geno consider Laksa? | The Boneyard

Geno consider Laksa?

Reaction Score
Since we missed out on Sedona and are unsure if Westbrook will have a successful waiver, would Geno consider adding Laksa? Right now if Westbrook is granted a waiver there would be 11 eligible players, if she isn't that leaves 10 players....

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Since we missed out on Sedona and are unsure if Westbrook will have a successful waiver, would Geno consider adding Laksa? Right now if Westbrook is granted a waiver there would be 11 eligible players, if she isn't that leaves 10 players....
I don't think he is looking at any more for a single season.

Reaction Score
Laksa has joined the working world, and is now a (assistant) coach somewhere in Europe.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I don’t know that Laksa is or will be healthy enough to play given the type of injury, length of time to rehabilitate and the desire to stay in America for another year. I would love to have her if she’s healthy. Sadly though, I think that ship sailed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom