Geno & Chris D Will Hit the Links Next Week | The Boneyard

Geno & Chris D Will Hit the Links Next Week

Reaction Score
Celebrity Pro-Am at the Travelers Championship a week from today.

UConn will be well represented at Travelers Celebrity Pro-Am

UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma, associate head coach Chris Dailey, football coach Randy Edsall, hockey coach Mike Cavanaugh and former UConn stars Ray Allen and Dan Orlovsky and former UConn men's basketball coach Jim Calhoun are among those expected to take part in the Celebrity Pro-Am at the Travelers Championship a week from today.

It's been a few years since both Auriemma and Dailey have taken part as Geno's had USA Basketball commitments to tend to.

The Travelers tournament runs from June 22-25 at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's been a few years since both Auriemma and Dailey have taken part as Geno's had USA Basketball commitments to tend to

That surprised me. Well, the best part, for me at least, is that the women show up in numbers and some of them speak and some reporter reports. :)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
There is a much better field than normal. Jason Day, Jordan Spieth and Rory among others have entered.

Reaction Score
Celebrity Pro-Am at the Travelers Championship a week from today.
Wonder where Kevin is????
UConn will be well represented at Travelers Celebrity Pro-Am

UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma, associate head coach Chris Dailey, football coach Randy Edsall, hockey coach Mike Cavanaugh and former UConn stars Ray Allen and Dan Orlovsky and former UConn men's basketball coach Jim Calhoun are among those expected to take part in the Celebrity Pro-Am at the Travelers Championship a week from today.

It's been a few years since both Auriemma and Dailey have taken part as Geno's had USA Basketball commitments to tend to.

The Travelers tournament runs from June 22-25 at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell.

Reaction Score
I volunteer at this every year thru work! It's so much fun! I like to be a 'walking scorer' - keeping score for the players (well, their caddy does that, mine is really just for the media and such) - in my group, it's awesome! I always do the pro-am in the hopes of being in Geno's or CD's or someone's group, haven't ever yet, but maybe some day! Tim Wakefield is going to be in it too this year, and has in the past. And yes, the field of golfers this year may be the best yet for this tournament! One of the nicest things is that after 18, at least on pro am day, the pros tend to give me and the standard bearer an autographed golf ball :)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I have seen a bit of Geno's swing on TV over the years. I don't think he works on his game....his swing ain't bad...maybe a 10 handicap
if he put in the time.

Reaction Score
I have seen a bit of Geno's swing on TV over the years. I don't think he works on his game....his swing ain't bad...maybe a 10 handicap
if he put in the time.

and let's leave it that way for the next ten years............

Reaction Score
if he put in the time.

I thought I read somewhere that Geno (at that time) had a single digit handicap, like
maybe 4 or 5. He does have a good looking swing.

It seems like he's so busy with basketball that I'm surprised that he could play enough
rounds to have a well established handicap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom