Geno Can't Wait To Get Started | The Boneyard

Geno Can't Wait To Get Started

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
At least that is what the Courant is saying as it also examines this current shortened season..

"Auriemma has a lot of promising pieces he can work with. Olivia Nelson-Ododa went from a part-time contributor last season to being indispensable this year, and closed out her sophomore campaign playing her toughest basketball of her college career. Christyn Williams started to hit a stride toward the end of the season after a shooting slump through much of January and February, reminding the basketball world what she is capable of. Anna Makurat and Aubrey Griffin began turning flashes of brilliance into consistent elevated play, with the former finally earning back her starting spot and the latter being named to the all-tournament team last weekend. An offseason in Storrs for both should also do wonders. "

I hope Anna and Aubrey do get to spend the offseason mainly in Storrs.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I know this is not really part of the thread, but I hope we can get (HIPAA allowed) updates on Kyla and maybe the Courant will do this seeing how there probably won't be a ton of sport related news happening for the next couple of months.
Just a thought.

Reaction Score
I heard there was a sighting of Paige dribbling across America heading towards Storrs!
Let's hope & pray that on her dribbling odyssey across the country, Paige manages to score a big assist to some pretty fair ballplayer in the D.C. area!;) If that happens, Paige will be legendary before she even gets a chance to be "legendary" in a UConn uniform!!

Reaction Score
Pending some medical necessity, I can't believe UConn will allow any student athlete to remain on campus until the federal/state/local authorities lift all COVID-19 restrictions/policies

Reaction Score
Pending some medical necessity, I can't believe UConn will allow any student athlete to remain on campus until the federal/state/local authorities lift all COVID-19 restrictions/policies

Could be the fall until that happens. At the earliest.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
At least that is what the Courant is saying as it also examines this current shortened season..

"Auriemma has a lot of promising pieces he can work with. Olivia Nelson-Ododa went from a part-time contributor last season to being indispensable this year, and closed out her sophomore campaign playing her toughest basketball of her college career. Christyn Williams started to hit a stride toward the end of the season after a shooting slump through much of January and February, reminding the basketball world what she is capable of. Anna Makurat and Aubrey Griffin began turning flashes of brilliance into consistent elevated play, with the former finally earning back her starting spot and the latter being named to the all-tournament team last weekend. An offseason in Storrs for both should also do wonders. "

I hope Anna and Aubrey do get to spend the offseason mainly in Storrs.

Why not? He's got so much to work with this year. ;)

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Will Edwards be able to come to UConn from Canada,? Will Anna be able to go home and if she does will her family let her return to the states? The same regarding Muhl coming to the states. There are a lot of questions to be answered.

Reaction Score
If
If Anna goes home she might not be able to come back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom