Geno at the Middlesex Co Chamber Breakfast | The Boneyard

Geno at the Middlesex Co Chamber Breakfast

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
on his team's fatigue

"… I was the big culprit I think a lot of time because I started treating them differently because I was worried that we would overdo it and push them too hard and all this other stuff. And they basically said, 'Coach, you need to stop worrying about what we want, and you need to start doing what we need.' … What's the line from back in the day and if you remember back in the old western movies? They said, 'The dogs will bark, but the caravan moves on,' right?"

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
On Paige

"She's working harder than she's ever worked," he said. "It's a shame because when she got hurt, she was in the best shape of her life. And now she's (working) every day, every day, every day, every day. While other kids are doing whatever they’re doing, she's working. It's like a full-time job for her. … And right now, the look on her face, you can tell this is when it's really (hard). You know, NCAA Tournament time, this is what you play for at Connecticut. She's played in two Final Fours and now she doesn't get to play at all. So, this is really killing her right now."

Reaction Score
Couple nights ago I had a very vivid dream in which it was announced that Paige Bueckers was returning to play in the tournament. That cant happen right

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom