Geno and Jody | The Boneyard

Geno and Jody

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
That’s great that she made the trip, and I can only guess she’s an avid supporter of the program (I mean with Vic why wouldn’t you be?) and has the full backing of the current AD and the current Coach to not be a distraction.
Very happy to see this.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
That’s great that she made the trip, and I can only guess she’s an avid supporter of the program (I mean with Vic why wouldn’t you be?) and has the full backing of the current AD and the current Coach to not be a distraction.
Very happy to see this.
She is the Special Assistant to the Women's Athletic Director at Texas, so she most likely travels a lot with the team.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Very happy to see this.
Conradt has maintained an active and visible presence throughout, including in the Goestenkors and Aston years. Very often seen courtside at Texas home games. Not so much at road games, AFAIK, but of course UConn is not just any road game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom