Geno and Doug CRY ---good read | The Boneyard

Geno and Doug CRY ---good read

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"But I think people don't recognize that the USA committee didn't pick these players because of their connection to me. They were picked because of what they've done after college, which I think is a really important distinction." Grist for another milling of the... what am I doing!

Reaction Score
completely "verklempt" reading the article. And how about:

"And even getting to see players like Kia Nurse play great for Team Canada. You can't put a value on that."

I know I shouldn't be starting this again, but, like Rocky, I can't resist.....

Reaction Score
"But I think people don't recognize that the USA committee didn't pick these players because of their connection to me. They were picked because of what they've done after college, which I think is a really important distinction." Grist for another milling of the... what am I doing!
Like DADDY--he watched his 5 Uconn players--hoping they don't screw up, and they made him proud (me too).
completely "verklempt" reading the article. And how about:

"And even getting to see players like Kia Nurse play great for Team Canada. You can't put a value on that."

I know I shouldn't be starting this again, but, like Rocky, I can't resist.....

As I read it I got sensations thru my body that said --Geno is proud of his players and believes in their successes.
It kind of shocked me to read that both he and Doug Bruno stood at center court and cried like babies--to me that is LOVE--of his kids, his player on the olympic team, and the game.

Reaction Score
Like DADDY--he watched his 5 Uconn players--hoping they don't screw up, and they made him proud (me too).

As I read it I got sensations thru my body that said --Geno is proud of his players and believes in their successes.
It kind of shocked me to read that both he and Doug Bruno stood at center court and cried like babies--to me that is LOVE--of his kids, his player on the olympic team, and the game.

Interesting that he didn't realize that all five UConn alumnae were on the court at the same time. Not by plan.

Reaction Score
Interesting that he didn't realize that all five UConn alumnae were on the court at the same time. Not by plan.
I thought that interesting too--and the fact that he worried about how they'd perform, like a deeply bought in parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom