Geno About to Be On SportsCenter | The Boneyard

Geno About to Be On SportsCenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"about"...2 minutes 15??? who knows, but that was the announcement....9:25 estimated

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Yes, it just happened, entertaining as always, as he expressed his dumbfoundedness over success and his subdued view compared to others about the team's greatness. "Something's coming>"

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
There is nothing in what these 4 have done in the past that says any one of them we could ride to success. ...I think they have something inside but they don't necessarily let it come out....we win at Baylor and Notre Dame...really good teams, the final buzzer sounds....(he gestures) couple of fist bumps, slaps...Hey coach when do we eat. Fun interview. Says team confidence is growing. But for him it is with every win we are getting closer to our next loss (yeah, that necessarily follows). "I guess I want them to keep surprising me."

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Good to see ESPN getting on board with the streak. Also give props to Kevin Negandhi for doing the interview at Geno's restaurant. I'll bet a meal was involved? :)

I liked Geno's last remark "I hope I continue to be surprised by this team."

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. Great interview, as always, and Kevin Negandhi always seems to be enjoying himself.

The video after that is good, too--" UConn Women on Brink of History." Nice recap of the big ones since the Stanford loss.

Reaction Score
I love the end of that clip when Geno is smiling and suddenly he goes into a frown as if he realized the camera was on him and he couldn't show how pleased he was (or someone had just made a bonehead play).

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The last shot of the clip is priceless - big grin on his face on the sideline that he immediately suppresses into a very dour look.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
"about"...2 minutes 15??? who knows, but that was the announcement....9:25 estimated
Geno does realize that he is not coaching polo, or bobsledding, or a track relay team, or curling, right? he is allowed to use five players. Just askin'.............................

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Classic Geno. Thanks for the link 2Husky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom