Geno’s game presser | The Boneyard

Geno’s game presser

Reaction Score
Moderators: Please combine the post with the presser thread about Geno’s Tamika story if you think it shouldn’t be a separate thread.

I had to think twice about posting this because I didn’t want to start Jana vs Yanna discussion. But during the presser when Geno was talking about Paige’s demeanor during the player introductions he said that she knows this is her last go-around. In the October 30 thread regarding Azzi’s staying for another year, members were unsure about whether or not Paige was returning. Geno’ remark appears to end any speculation in that regard. Did I hear him correctly?

sun

Reaction Score
Moderators: Please combine the post with the presser thread about Geno’s Tamika story if you think it shouldn’t be a separate thread.

I had to think twice about posting this because I didn’t want to start Jana vs Yanna discussion. But during the presser when Geno was talking about Paige’s demeanor during the player introductions he said that she knows this is her last go-around. In the October 30 thread regarding Azzi’s staying for another year, members were unsure about whether or not Paige was returning. Geno’ remark appears to end any speculation in that regard. Did I hear him correctly?
No, I don't believe that you did hear him correctly.
He said that because he had discussed Paige's minutes with the medical staff, after Paige got into the scrum & came out of the game, she knew that it was her last go round "in the game." My quotation marks & not Geno's words.
But he was only referring to her time in this particular game ending because she didn't agree with the medical staff's limitation on her minutes from the beggining. But she knew that when she got pulled out of the game that it was her last go round for this game.
Perhaps Geno's mention about the WNBA scouts at practice led you to believe that Paige was leaving.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky
Top Bottom