Geez Andy Katz quit thinking/writing this is about basketball | The Boneyard

Geez Andy Katz quit thinking/writing this is about basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That this kind of article could be written when Katz knows as well as anyone that CR is all about football is borderline insulting to the people who are following the issue. When the supposedly inevitable FBS split comes and includes basketball, UConn might have a problem in hoops. But hoops-wise we're fine for the time being.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/...legebasketballnation&id=86275&src=desktop&wjb

@I often wonder how Andy Katz has a job or any followers?I know he is not liked by most of even his peer's!How'd he survive the layoff's?

Reaction Score
I especially hated that article where he suggested UConn should get over its pride to invite a rising athletic department like UMass. How come I haven't seen him write one article saying BC/FSU/Clemson should get over their pride and invite UConn's already established athletic program?

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
I especially hated that article where he suggested UConn should get over its pride to invite a rising athletic department like UMass. How come I haven't seen him write one article saying BC/FSU/Clemson should get over their pride and invite UConn's already established athletic program?

Because Katz is a who doesn't think through what he says. It's almost as if he conceives his thoughts on any subject as if it were in a vacuum without any consideration for what he might have said in the past or may possibly say in the future.

Reaction Score
LOL you guys aren't going anywhere. If Notre Dame joins the ACC as a full member they would take Navy as a football only before they were forced to pick a program like UConn.

Reaction Score
LOL you guys aren't going anywhere. If Notre Dame joins the ACC as a full member they would take Navy as a football only before they were forced to pick a program like UConn.
Remember as a guest on our site you are a representative of your school. Your stupitity diminishes the intelligence of all Louisville fans. It also reinforces the negatative sterotype of all people from Ky. As Kentucky was my second home I resent your type of representation. Go somewhere and reflect on how you can be a better reprensentative of your commonwealth.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It's a good article. I don't know why people get so angry at people that hand nothing to do with the situation we are in and are only saying nice things about the program.

Reaction Score
It's a good article. I don't know why people get so angry at people that hand nothing to do with the situation we are in and are only saying nice things about the program.

Every article about the AAC is a reminder we're in the AAC. That should be enough.

It's not bad overall but I don't understand the crap at the end about no excuses. Have we been making excuses in the past? Does anything about our athletic program indicate we need to be excused? Too many championships maybe? At this point the only thing that would bother me is a lame offense, a losing season and a loss to Md. Win and let the talking heads make the excuses.

Reaction Score
As I think about UL and how their journey from C-USA to the Big East to the ACC is quite the journey and they had the right AD for the job.

If our former visionary AD Lew Perkins was around for the years up until Warde came on board would we have been in a better position today? My answer would be a quick yes only because anyone with a pulse would have been better than Hathaway.

Why did big Lew leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104