Gardler on Villanova? | The Boneyard

Gardler on Villanova?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I've been watching the Seton Hall - Villanova game on FS1. Seton Hall is going to win; they are up 61-50 with 1:31 to go. The usual suspects for Seton Hall are doing well: AEH with 16 points, Lauren Park-Lane with 20, and Desiree Elmore with 17. Maddy Siegrist has 26 for Villanova, but she has no help.

It has just come to my attention that Villanova has a bench player named "K. Gardler" in the box score. She appears to be about 5-7 and is blond (a family trait?). Is it fair to assume that she is from the UConn-famous Gardler family? Does anyone know more about her than this (such as her full first name)?

Reaction Score
A great win for Seton Hall University. The Fox Sports announcers mentioned on a number of occasions during the broadcast, what a great addition AEH has been to the Seton Hall Program, and how her presence and leadership has taken this team to a even greater level, since she arrived. Good For Andi !! (Just like Mikayla Coombs and Lexi Gordon, it well may be that "ANOTHER" coach was able to get 'Maximized' productivity and the best out of these 3 Ex UCONN Players than Geno was able to (or better yet, "Willing To" invest into). Not every relationship works out to the way it was originally planned, and that Heralded Recruiting Class, including Megan Walker leaving early, ended up NOT the way that Geno and UCONN thought it would (but for the players themselves, it appears as it did in the end). What's Done Is Done and for the players, they moved on to greater success. (this year's team, it wouldn't have mattered, but I would suspect that BY fans would have like to have seen those 3 on last year's UCONN Team playing for the HUSKIES

Reaction Score
I've been watching the Seton Hall - Villanova game on FS1. Seton Hall is going to win; they are up 61-50 with 1:31 to go. The usual suspects for Seton Hall are doing well: AEH with 16 points, Lauren Park-Lane with 20, and Desiree Elmore with 17. Maddy Siegrist has 26 for Villanova, but she has no help.

It has just come to my attention that Villanova has a bench player named "K. Gardler" in the box score. She appears to be about 5-7 and is blond (a family trait?). Is it fair to assume that she is from the UConn-famous Gardler family? Does anyone know more about her than this (such as her full first name)?

Yup. They mentioned it when UConn played Villanova. I believe it’s her niece. Megan said that’s the only time she’d root against uconn

Reaction Score
I've been watching the Seton Hall - Villanova game on FS1.... It has just come to my attention that Villanova has a bench player named "K. Gardler" in the box score. She appears to be about 5-7 and is blond (a family trait?). Is it fair to assume that she is from the UConn-famous Gardler family? Does anyone know more about her than this (such as her full first name)?
Whole thread on it when we played Villanova earlier this season...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom