Gampel Parking | The Boneyard

Gampel Parking

Reaction Score
Is F Lot still open to park in? It looked like it was blocked off for the UNCW game. If not, are there any other free lots that anyone is willing to share? Thanks.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This is the 2nd plea for Gampel parking advice that has gone ignored. Where are all you Gampel fans with the answers? When I accused you Harford haters of never going to games in Hartford or Storrs I though there may be some exceptions to the rule. Again, this is more evidence that the real fans that buy tickets and go to games prefer Hartford.

Reaction Score
I got parking across the street in South garage with my season tickets, so I'm no help. We used to park free up by the rink, but everything's changed since then.

Reaction Score
South Garage is season ticket holders only, but the outside lot next to South Garage is $10. That's where I parked for the UNC-W game. Didn't have any problems and there were plenty of spaces available. It's called Z Lot.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
South Garage is season ticket holders only, but the outside lot next to South Garage is $10. That's where I parked for the UNC-W game. Didn't have any problems and there were plenty of spaces available. It's called Z Lot.
Beautiful, thanks for the knowledge. That's kinda where I was looking.

Reaction Score
Beautiful, thanks for the knowledge. That's kinda where I was looking.
Hopefully it's still available tonight because that game was the Friday of Thanksgiving break starting. Not sure if that means anything or not, but I'm gonna try to park there again tonight. I'm driving down from Boston for the game

Reaction Score
If this helps anyone, the traffic flow has changed. Cannot drive on the dashed red roads.
Gampel_Egress_Map.jpg

Reaction Score
This is the 2nd plea for Gampel parking advice that has gone ignored. Where are all you Gampel fans with the answers? When I accused you Harford haters of never going to games in Hartford or Storrs I though there may be some exceptions to the rule. Again, this is more evidence that the real fans that buy tickets and go to games prefer Hartford.
Real Gampel fans park at the commuter lot off of I-84 and hike up 195.

Reaction Score
Is F Lot still open to park in? It looked like it was blocked off for the UNCW game. If not, are there any other free lots that anyone is willing to share? Thanks.
I think the entrance is blocked off from north eagleville for construction but it can be accessed from the entrance by the motor pool off discovery drive. I parked there for the UNCW game and had no issues. It was also free.

The lot aburks referenced next to south garage had plenty of spots open for the BU game, which was well attended. Easiest to access that lot at the entrance right in front of McMahon.

Reaction Score
I went to a women’s game a few weeks ago and those of us who got there early had no issue parking in the south garage. If they give you any crap say you’re there for an event at the stadium/training facility, that worked for some of my coworkers. If there is no event and the staff knows it, you might be out of luck, but it’s def worth a shot

Reaction Score
Walked on 195 last year between 44/ Cumby's and Baxter Road in Tolland. Crossing the Willimantic River Valley is no joke.

From 84 to Gampel you are probably looking at 2 hours..

Reaction Score
I think the entrance is blocked off from north eagleville for construction but it can be accessed from the entrance by the motor pool off discovery drive. I parked there for the UNCW game and had no issues. It was also free.

The lot aburks referenced next to south garage had plenty of spots open for the BU game, which was well attended. Easiest to access that lot at the entrance right in front of McMahon.
Perfect! That's what I was hoping. Thank you

Reaction Score
Hopefully it's still available tonight because that game was the Friday of Thanksgiving break starting. Not sure if that means anything or not, but I'm gonna try to park there again tonight. I'm driving down from Boston for the game
It’s Area 2 Faculty/Staff so it generally clears out by game time to make space for fans to park

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Real Gampel fans are found here, along with Bigfoot and Nessie.

Reaction Score
F Lot is open. I parked there at the UNCW game. Had to drive up discovery drive and turn left into the bus depo lot to get to it though.

Reaction Score
Walked on 195 last year between 44/ Cumby's and Baxter Road in Tolland. Crossing the Willimantic River Valley is no joke.

From 84 to Gampel you are probably looking at 2 hours..
My freshman year I walked/hitch hiked from Towers to the Civic Center to get to a game vs. Syracuse.

Reaction Score
We park free in a dirt lot off discovery drive, walk to Ted’s, then up to Gampel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom